The Center for Social Medicine and Humanities is seeking a work-study student assistant. This position provides a great opportunity for students to become familiarized with issues in Social Science through programs led by the Center, as well as develop skills in marketing, communications, and digital media. Primary duties include:
- Clerical and administrative tasks such as transporting documents, distributing mail, and digitizing files.
- Assisting with creation of digital media content for the Center's website and program activities.
- Assist with organizing and updating research-related information and materials on the Center's website.
- Must be a current UCLA Student
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with content creation with images, audio, and video.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />