We are seeking to hire a Multi-Fellowship
Coordinator to join the Department of Surgery. Under the direction of the
Director of Surgical Education, you will be responsible for managing the daily administrative activities of the ACGME and Non-ACGME fellowship programs.
Primary duties include:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Program Directors, fellows, residents, faculty, GME Office, and affiliated teaching sites concerning fellowship program matters
- Ensure all fellows are up to date with current medical licensure requirements, governing board, and institutional requirements
- Generate and analyze program data report
- Plan recruitment, orientation, graduation, faculty retreats, biannual meeting, and other meetings/events
- Maintain all database files related to fellowships
- Maintain fellowship website and social media
- Perform audit reports
- Other duties as assigned
correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation and with speed and accuracy.
Skill in creating print materials such as flyers, brochures,
posters and handouts to be viewed by faculty, trainees, community physicians,
and the general public with correct grammar and accuracy.
Skill in operating basic audiovisual equipment, such as LCD
projector, slide projector, Audience Response System, and microphone systems.
Skill in coordinating special events
Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with students, faculty, house staff, and community physicians
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
Adobe Acrobat and Outlook, and other online programs.
Ability to use specialized educational software to record
PowerPoint presentations with audio and complete the video processing of the
Ability to make oral group presentations to provide
information and explain policies and procedures.
Knowledge of basic math to compile and construct tables,
charts, and graphs
Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule, including
occasional weekend days and evenings, as needed.
Ability to handle sensitive documents and matters with
Knowledge of University's Medical Education Systems
Experience planning and implementing educational programs
related to trainees
Ability to work remotely and in the office as required
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />