CLINICAL NURSE II - Night Shift
The clinical nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients using the nursing process in accordance with the standards of professional nursing practice.
The clinical nurse performs in the professional role as described by the American Nurses Association (ANA); engaging in activities related to ethics, education, evidence-based practice and research, quality improvement, leadership, collaboration, professional practice evaluation , resources utilization, environmental health, and patient advocacy as appropriate to clinical nursing practice.
Note: This position requires you to rotate between any location staffed by UCLA Health Radiology with rotating weekends.Qualifications
BSN or MSN
BCLS, ACLS, PALS
Experience: 3yrs. of recent acute care ICU, Cath lab or IR procedural, preferred pediatric experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Ability to complete a Nursing physical assessment
* Skill in developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress
* Ability to implement interventions that are pertinent to goals established in the plan of care
* Ability to evaluate the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals and to recognize the need to reassess or reset goal parameters
* Knowledge base to provide education to patients, families, and other staff regarding clinical and patient care issues
* Ability to wear lead and stand for long periods of time
* Able to cover all areas of Radiology, including the clinics and future radiology areas
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />