Admin Suppport- Medicine/Primary & Specialty Care (Downtown Los Angeles)
Provide administrative and patient care support to assigned
clinic in the Department of Medicine. Assist in coordinating patient flow throughout the clinic, from
registration to discharge. Work as a
member of the Ambulatory Care clinic team to provide smooth outpatient flow
resulting in optimum patient satisfaction and clinic operation.
to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a
high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the
appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and
maintain sub-specialty physician schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to
coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including
Word, Excel, and Email.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of
- Working knowledge of Epic to complete on-line transactions, including appointment
scheduling, procedure scheduling, the encounter registration system, hospital
lab results and medical reports
of medical terminology.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />