Field Technology Services Manager
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Lead, manage, and support a team of service technicians. Responsible for the timely, cost-effective, and quality delivery of product service to Ricoh product end users. Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction and achievement of service goals and objectives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily direction and support to team of technicians to ensure delivery of timely, costeffective, and quality product service to end user customers.
- Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction.
- Enables and maintains a positive and productive work environment.
- Spends minimum of 75% of time in Field reviewing technician’s work habits/customer interactions.
- Provides leadership and guidance to improve technician’s territory management skills, overall technical skills, and customer relations’ skills through scheduling of appropriate training.
- Organizes resources (headcount) and work assignments to gain maximum efficiency and job enrichment i.e., work teams, territories, special assignments.
- Provides timely response to customer inquiries and complaints and ensures compliance with agreed upon customer requirements.
- Works with assigned accounts reporting overall performance, promoting Ricoh solutions and can clearly articulate the Ricoh Value proposition.
- Inspires and motivates team members to deliver excellent customer service through the ON-Track performance management program.
- Prepares and delivers timely and accurate performance appraisals for all direct reports.
- Maintains positive and productive relationship with other functional groups.
- Provides counsel, direction, and opportunities to employees to assist in improving their performance on current job and preparation for future responsibilities.
- Ensures maximum service profitability through monitoring and management of parts consumption and departmental expense.
- Provides proper direction to support team/District achievement of service goals and objectives including all productivity KPI’s.
- With approval, recruits, interviews, and hires new Technology Service Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager