Client Services Representative, Customer Care
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Hybrid/Flexible : Work at home and use the office as appropriate for in-person collaboration.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 71325
We are excited to bring on a Client Service Representative to join our Customer Care Team supporting Workplace Solutions in a remote environment.
The Customer Care Team will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment.
As a Client Service Representative, you are the voice of the company! You will be responsible for resolving inbound calls from insureds, group administrators, brokers, sales representatives, etc. centered around their group benefits (Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, Accident/Critical Illness, etc.). You will assist with inquiries regarding enrollment, billing, insurance continuation issues that arise, etc. In this role you will have a goal of single call resolution by utilizing knowledge of policies and procedures to communicate appropriate information. This is a great opportunity to get your foot into the door of group insurance administration while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
- You will communicate with roughly 50-60 customers throughout the day, answering questions and providing information regarding their insurance needs/questions through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms.
- You will perform basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role.
- You will help with premium and billing applications by researching discrepancies and conduct analysis to determine root cause.
- You will communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- You will recognize general issues/concerns and identify/recommend process improvements to positively influence the team and quality.
- Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm CST / 8:30am – 4:30pm EST 6 weeks (no time off during training).
- Regular Schedule: Must be available to work Monday – Thursday between the hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm CST / 8:00am – 8:00pm EST and Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm CST / 8:00am – 6:00pm EST.
Must-have experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have internet bandwidth of 12 Mbps (Megabits per second). Preferred bandwidth is 25 Mbps to perform at full capacity. *To check internet speed, go to ‘Google’ and type in ‘Speed Test’ and simply select ‘Run Speed Test’. This will run for roughly 30 seconds. Once complete you will receive a display showing your internet bandwidth.
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Technical background and experience (i.e. helpdesk, web support, etc.)
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems and software as needed
- Capability to communicate free handily (no scripting)
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $16.25 - $24.38
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.