Analyst, RPA Configuration (Remote)
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Hybrid/Flexible : Work at home and use the office as appropriate for in-person collaboration.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 71346
The Analyst, RPA Configuration will analyze and deliver on more complex robotics process automation assignments & projects. They will develop and configure automation process components per low-level design and/or technical design documentation. They will also act as a resource to validate automation through unit testing and ensure configuration control in maintained at all times.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Supports Automation Process Lead to translate more complex business/technical problems into technical specifications and quality solutions
- Works closely with the Automation Process Lead to understand the functional and technical design(s) needed to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives
- Develops and configures more complex automation processes per low-level design and technical design documentation to meet defined requirements
- Defines more complex development tasks, task dependencies, and provides time estimates to complete work
- Using core workflow principles, proactively identifies, recommends, and develops new processes/tasks/objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to use/understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensures documentation for more complex automation processes and procedures is well maintained
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Leads and collaborates with test teams during product test and UAT phases to fully resolve assigned bugs/issues
- Helps develop testing strategy, testing plans in coordination with the testing team for
- Acts as a resource and communicates effectively with internal stakeholders, technical leads, and management to regularly report on status, issues, and risks
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field of study (Minimum Required)
- 1+ Years experience in process automation, using one of the industry leading robotics automation products (Required)
- 2+ Years experience in application development directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Certifications: Blue Prism Associate Developer or above (Preferred)
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $75,701 - $140,700
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.