Sr Adminr, Administrative Services
Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Hybrid/Common Days+ : Work 2-3 days a week in a Lincoln office with a designated workspace.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 71417
The Role at a Glance
We’re excited to add a Sr. Administrator, Employee Relations and Human Resources.
This position will support Employee Relations and assigned HR Business Partners and will be a key enabler to ensuring delivery of LFG’s workplace services by proactively coordinating/prioritizing HR programs, reporting, data integrity, and responsiveness to the HR team, manager, and employee requests and inquiries. They will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Employee Relations and Human Resource duties, programs, and initiatives.
This position will interact with all levels of the organization and will interact with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
What you'll be doing
HR Business Partner Support
- Partners with HR Business Partners on an array of HR initiatives to support assigned areas of business.
- Partners with HR COEs to prepare, process, and support key employee actions including but not limited to talent review, onboarding, severance, and performance assessments.
- Communicates employee policies and procedures to new and existing employees.
- Prepares and maintains employment records related to hiring, transferring, promotion, compensation and termination.
- Creates key HR reports and audits the data within to support the needs of the business.
- Gathers and summarizes HR data for presentation to business leaders.
- Performs special project tasks as needed to support their assigned area of responsibility.
Employee Relations Support
- Manages Unemployment Claims in timely manner while ensuring accuracy and integrity. Consults with vendor on account management and any corrections and changes for claims, as needed. Works with employee(s) who may have questions regarding their claim (specifically fraudulent claims).
- Maintains Acuity database including but not limited to, uploading important documents & policies, providing and/or removing access to employees, building reports for team members to utilize, work with tech support on massive data uploads and connect with support team on any questions/concerns with Acuity account functionality.
- Assists ER team with entering confidential information to ensure accurate reporting on employment status.
- Coordinates with team members on mailing documentation of employment status, as needed.
- Provides weekly reports for team and aids with quarterly presentations.
- Manages and distributes bi-weekly reporting for external team members on ER activity.
- Provides quarterly reporting on terminations to Head of ER – consults with team members on any questions or corrections to be made.
- Collaborates with team members to update company policies and intranet ER page; manage ER MS Teams page and shared drive.
- Completes separation notices for employees upon termination in certain states.
- Manages reporting and provides ad hoc reports, as needed.
- Collaborates with HRBP’s, HR Service Center, and COE teams (as needed) to ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend process improvements across team.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with the most highly sensitive information
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines, complies with all company and site policies and procedures
- Exceptional organizational skills and aggressive follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a strong ability to get things done
- Energetic, responsive team player interested in taking initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and professional
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrated facility with HR technology or other business applications
- Strong learning acumen; demonstrated interest in growing their skillset
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Undergraduate degree preferred
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $21.01 - $31.51
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.