Marketing Consultant - Advisor Lead Generation Programs
Alternate Locations: Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Hybrid/Common Days+ : Work 2-3 days a week in a Lincoln office with a designated workspace.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 71250
The Role at a Glance
Lincoln Financial is expanding its marketing team and looking for an exceptional b2b lead generation marketer to help in the prospecting efforts of new independent financial professionals to support its aggressive growth plans.
As a Marketing Consultant for Advisor Lead Generation Programs, you will provide the subject matter expertise and direction around all lead generation initiatives designed to capture and provide qualified financial advisor leads to Lincoln’s recruiting team. This includes managing and coordinating the end-to-end design and delivery of best-in-class marketing campaigns, identifying new prospecting opportunities, expanding existing referral sources, refining data-driven processes and tools, plus analytics and measurement.
Working in a marketing agile pod structure, you will be collaborating with internal stakeholders and marketing partners including creative services, video production, events, data & analytics, marketing centers of excellence and distribution channel business partners.
Lincoln Financial Network is one of the leading broker dealers offering a premier wealth management platform to independent financial advisors.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and manage the implementation of all lead generation initiatives to capture and provide qualified financial advisor leads to Lincoln’s recruiting team
- Oversee the creation of all content and opportunistic campaigns aligned to each phase of the advisor buyer’s journey including
- Digital campaign strategy and industry best practices
- Nurturing and retargeting initiatives
- Social Media and social selling programs
- Website and SEO optimization
- Onboarding and recruiting materials
- Refine advisor targets and end-to-end processes including lead scoring and tools for each phase of the advisor journey
- Schedule and coordinate virtual and live prospecting events
- Identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities at key industry events
- Leverage affinity groups, strategic partners, referral networks and third-party recruiting firms to identify additional prospects
- Track results. Set KPI goals at the onset and report results during and post campaign. Continually recommend improvements based on campaign performance and learnings.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5+ years’ b2b marketing experience
- 3+ years financial services experience, specifically working in the independent financial professional distribution channel
- Extensive social media and digital marketing experience
Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style and proven ability to lead a team
Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data analytics, measurement, and interpretation skills
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- The ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint)
- Strong understanding of MarCom and related technology
- Remains current in profession and industry trends
- CFP or CFA designation
- Working knowledge of Eloqua and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient with web and web browsers/tools
- Previous marketing agile experience
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $65,700 - $118,300
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.