Account Manager - Framingham, MA
About TEKsystems and TEKsystems Global Services
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation for our customers. We bring real-world expertise to solve complex technology, business and talent challenges—across the globe. We’re a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 customers, including 80% of the Fortune 500 across North America, Europe and Asia, who partner with us for our scale, full-stack capabilities and speed. We’re strategic thinkers, hands-on collaborators, helping customers capitalize on change. We’re building tomorrow by delivering business outcomes and driving positive impacts in our global communities. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including various career paths in Recruiting and B2B Sales
- An elite and continuous recruiter training program within the IT Talent Solutions and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, the Account Manager is responsible for all steps associated with sales process. This entails the following:
- Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
- Manage developed and existing customer relationships by leveraging resources including but not limited to Salesforce and Hoovers
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer intimate relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
- Partner with Delivery team in identifying open needs at clients, qualifying those needs, presenting top candidates and collecting and providing candidate and interview feedback
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in staff augmentation or other service-oriented sales, especially within the IT industry is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn is needed
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.