Skillbridge Fellowship Recruiting Program Coordinator- Louisville, KY 50% remote
YOUR CAREER, AMPLIFIED
Invest in your future. Make an impact.
TEKsystems’® unmatched success in the IT Services and Talent Management marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. We offer great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a rewarding environment.
Don’t worry. No IT experience is needed. We’ve got that covered. Our comprehensive recruiter training program allows you to learn terminology, job functions, and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training program within the IT industry serving cleared resources, veterans, spouses, service members, guard and reservists
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like environment
- 100+ locations in North America
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips to Mexico
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $5,250 annually
- Assistance managing student loans through our partnership with CommonBond
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
Looking for Career Growth? We’ve got YOU.
Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar. 90% of our employees started in recruiting. You are not alone. We have all been in your shoes.
We are looking for our next great hire! Is that you?
What you will contribute:
- Recruit top IT consultants and serve as the main point of contact throughout the entire recruiting cycle. This will focus on government related projects and candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants to match them with the BEST opportunities
- Evaluate experience and opportunities of candidates through our screening process
- Understand our clients’ business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to best match the career goals of consultants with their hiring needs
- Perform outreach via written, phone, or video communication to federal, state, and local veterans service organizations, military transition programs, guard and reserve employment coordinators, state workforce agencies, local employment networks, career offices, educational institutions, private recruitment sources and company partners to relay current company job openings and recruit talent for the positions.
- Work with DOD Skillbridge applicants to find positions and ensure their SB timeline, ETS, and desired location match the current opening in which they applied. Coordinate processes to onboard DOD Skillbridge service members for positions within the company
- Document and track all outreach instances and follow up engagements using our third-party system. Assess efforts concurrently and provide ratings of the engagements outcome and results to help drive purposeful effort and determine successes and failures in finding candidates through sourcing efforts and partnerships.
- Post company job openings to all federal, state, and local job boards as required by government guidelines. Monitor and evaluate our current job syndication efforts in the digital space and review successes and failures to determine best practices for the following year.
- Coordinate with our current vendors and partners to pull reports on our efforts and assess job boards and job syndication partners to determine best practices.
- Work with current recruiting teams to coordinate interviews for candidates from these efforts
- Participate in online career fair events to relay information on current job openings and connect candidates with internal recruiters and managers. Assess and document these engagements and the value of the outcome.
- Coordinate with human resources and disability program managers to ensure accommodation requests are supported for both applications and interviews. Examples include but are not limited to relaying needs of candidates for American Sign Language Support (ASL), alternative interview technology or transportation, or voice to text software needs. Ensure all applicants from your efforts are fully supported through the application journey by pulling in appropriate support teams if needed.
- Engage current veterans’ partners such as 50strong, Pat Tillman Foundation, and USO to ensure the above outreach, job syndication, and career events are known and scheduled with those partners.
- Work closely with the veteran’s program manager and inclusion and diversity managers to create synergy in efforts to find and attract talent.
What you bring to the table:
- Current service member transitioning out of service within 9 months
- Minimum of two years in military recruiting. Civilian experience of two years in recruiting or human resources will substitute for military recruiting if gained prior to military enlistment
- Associates degree or higher is preferred but not required. Professional training in business sales from entities such as Four Block can substitute as well
- Must be approved for DOD Skillbridge work program and able to work on site 3 days per week at our location in Louisville, KY.
- Proven ability to type 30 words per minute
- Knowledge of military programs such as TAPS, Skillbridge, Yellow Ribbon, and others.
- Knowledge of military organizations and programs focused on employment and vocational rehabilitation for service members such as ESGR, WWP, GI Bill, and others.
- Knowledge of military statuses such as title 10, title 32, terminal leave and others.
- Strong verbal and written communication to perform daily duties.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple departments and organizations concurrently
- Proven ability to seek out support or answers for internal and external needs of the company and company partners
- Demonstrated ability to work in a professional setting and collaborate with different teams such as sales, human resources, legal, military, recruiting, and information technology.
- Desire to work in recruiting in a corporate environment after service
- Must be able to work onsite three days per week at our location.
- Must have internet access to allow remote work two days per week.
- Previous sales/recruiting experience in the military, civilian, or other.
- Experience working in a performance-driven environment
Are You Ready to Invest in Your Future? Let’s Connect.
Text “TEKcareers” to 444-999
Call [Register to View]