Sr Manager, US Data and Analytics
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
Position will sit in either Weston MA or Research Triangle Park(RTP)
About This Role
You will be accountable for the delivery and support of US Data & Analytics data activities to Customer & Marketing Insights customers and stakeholders within the TAs – including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Market Access & Reimbursement, Field Operations, Multi-Channel as well as FE&O. You will be a single point of contact for data sourcing, governance, strategy, and access needs. You are proactively working with customers to identify areas of opportunity and will be highly responsive to inbound questions and requests.
What You’ll Do
- Lead project and program management of C&MI initiatives of varying size
- Partner with Governance and Reporting leads to prioritizing and execute work
- Provide leadership on why work adds strategic value to improve internal operations and execution
- Possess strong technical skills to build analytics-ready datasets for self-service
- Manage and hold accountable an array of vendors and suppliers
- Define data functional roadmap aligned to US Data Strategy
Who You Are
You love building data and metrics that fuel analytics and are passionate about using data to drive key business decisions. You love learning new data visualization and reporting skills and work very well with others collaboratively.
- Empowering and delighting the leaders of the commercial functions within the TA
- Thoughtfully assist customers as they navigate data challenges
- Consistently deliver capabilities with high-touch support
- Drive outcomes while prioritizing work in a disciplined manner list
- Experienced in Agile development environments with fluency in Scrum
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years equivalent work experience in managing data-related activities within a commercial organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving with a customer-focused ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment, engaging across the organization, including (but not limited to) commercial teams, medical affairs, data science and IT
- Strong technical fluency: should understand fundamental technical architectures and terminology with the ability to contribute to conceptual models and designs.
- Experience with data governance programs and right-sizing governance to fit the function
- Experience with Pharmaceutical data assets & vendors; knowledge of commercial analytics (Sales, Marketing, Managed Markets) in small specialty markets is a plus
- Pharmaceutical commercial data expertise (IQVIA NPA/APLD/Xponent/DDD/LAAD/Payer/HCOS, Specialty Pharmacy, Symphony, HMS, etc)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.