PLM Change Analyst
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Product Orderability group is responsible for product, software and services implementations in CRM, ERP and Product Lifecycle Management Systems. Group has a global presence in all regions (North America, Europe and Asia). It is responsible for working with cross functional teams (Sales, Go-to-Market, Product Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Services) for end-to-end definition and implementation of product offers and configurations in CRM/ERP systems product orderability from Quoting to Fulfillment products and to provide better user experiences to our end customers, partners, resellers and Salesforce.
Product Orderability group is also investing in onboarding new tools and technologies to drive process automation, enable self-service for our stakeholders and reduce manual efforts to run our day to day operations. We look for the most advanced problem solvers and leaders in the automation area - like you - to help automate our business processes using various automation concepts like AI, RPAs BOTs etc..
- Expertise in Oracle Agile PLM, EBS areas like Creating and maintaining Items/BOMs in Agile PLM/EBS, Managing Change notices, Supplier Onboarding etc.
- Good knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) concepts and product implementation processes
- Experience with Oracle CPQ, R12 Configurator, PLM, and EBS databases is preferred
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural and multi-geographical environment is required
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills is required
- Strong time management skills are required.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Google for Work Suite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The Change Analyst will work with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Supply Chain, Factory etc.) to ensure the continuous accuracy of Items, Bills of Materials (BOMs), and its attributes through the Product Lifecycle Management and ERP systems.
- Manage Parts, BOMs and its attributes in Agile PLM and EBS systems.
- Monitor the status of ECO/MCO and follow-up on each of them as required with the approval group.
Additional Qualified Skills:
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Modules - Oracle Inventory, Bills of Material .
- Agile PLM
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related area.
- At least 1+ years of working experience in a related field.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.