Associate Program Manager
Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Actalent and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Actalent, you can expect a dynamic and rewarding work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
As a On Premise Manager you will impact both our candidates and customers. You will…
- Perform all necessary contractors screening to ensure their qualifications meet open positions (i.e. interviews, reference checks, skills testing, background checks, etc…)
- Addressing contractor frequently asked questions pertaining to the assignment, pay, benefits, etc
- Maintain and manage contractor work force according to the client specific Progressive Discipline Program including monitoring attendance & lateness, providing warnings, etc.
- Follow Injury Reporting Protocol by communicating with the appropriate internal contact and the local medical facility that provides post accident care
- Serve as the interface between client managers, local office (if applicable) and contract employees. This includes regular attendance of client production and/or staff meetings
- Maintain all documentation using Actalent's online system and/or client systems to track performance feedback regarding contractors.
- Delivery performance feedback to on-site contractor as needed.
- Delivery and maintain all client related requirements related to on site contractor workforce, such as route audits of contractor PPE, and other employee compliance measure as client specifies.
- Maintain a professional work environment in alignment with current client culture, while maintaining the Actalent expected standards of the guiding principles.
- Use Actalent Employee Relations as escalation point and resource for employee issues
- Utilize the available and appropriate resources of Actalent for conflict resolution
Compensation and Perks:
Actalent offers a base salarystarting at $52,000 plus a bonus potential. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field or prior business experience
- 1+ years experience with any one or a combination of the following: high volume recruiting, managing a high volume account, or providing on-premise support to a client