Senior Director - Anatomic Pathology/Digital Pathology
The Senior Director of Anatomic Pathology/Digital Pathology will play a key role in developing Labcorp’s Anatomic Pathology/Digital Pathology Strategy and project development of Labcorp’s AP LIMS 2 system and interoperability with Digital pathology. AP/DP Strategy will support collaborations with health system and academic hospitals.
Provides project management and initiative guidance and assistance to VP and SVP level on broad range AP/DP business opportunities/issues of a complex nature. Reviews and asses various courses of action to help provide an improved basis for management decisions.
- Ability to drive project IT management initiatives, relate professionally with others, coordinate internal stakeholders, including; IT, Medical, and business
- Development of business justifications to drive organizational decision making
- Excellent translational skills to bridge business strategies and needs to effective technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to present concise and articulate plans to senior and c-level management, both internally and externally
- Listening and questioning capabilities that leverage emotional intelligence to uncover customer needs and pain points – obvious and not so obvious needs
- Virtual and in-person meeting frameworks and facilitation skills that improve outcomes and shorten project completion and customer resolution
- Understand all products and partnership models along with the value delivered in each market archetype
- Big picture thinker with the ability to execute
- Ability to work in a matrix management organization
- Build trust-based relationships as a strategic client partner, internally/externally
- Business Acumen
- Drives Results
- Action-Oriented & resourceful
- Customer Focused
- 15 years or more of experience within the Anatomic Pathology & Oncology lab market
- 15 years or more of experience with operational IT systems: lab information systems, pathology systems, digital pathology and healthcare customer facing products.
- Project management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced degree MA or MBA preferred
Leadership ID :
- Responsible for demonstrating key leadership principles to drive successful team outcomes such as:
- Creating an inclusive and trusted environment where collaboration and communication are key.
- Intentionally seeking and incorporating a variety of diverse perspectives to solve business challenges
- Coaching and providing value-added feedback and development opportunities for team members
- Creating a culture of accountability through communication of clear expectations and high performance standards
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .