Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years product management or related industry experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience product management or product design
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience delivering technical presentations
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Displaying leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Experience identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Experience going through a full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Proven to be enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment in which the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]