Influencer Marketing Manager, Reality Labs
Influencer Marketing Manager, Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive influencer marketing strategies Globally aligned with our Reality Labs marketing and business objectives
- drive buy-in and alignment with cross functional teams
- Insert Reality Labs products into culture, building out tailored influencer marketing strategies and programs and exploring new tactics and platforms to reach our audiences
- Create insightful briefs drawing on different sources of insight and knowledge to guide and focus influencer campaigns and content against primary channel goal, KPIs and marketing strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in integrated marketing, media and comms to integrate influencer programs with broader marketing communication plans and activity.
- Partner with Decision and Data Science teams to track and analyze influencer marketing program performance, delivering data-driven results, insights and opportunities for optimization
- Monitor and harness industry trends, staying up to date on emerging platforms, shifts in the creator and influencer landscape, competitive activity and channel best practices
- Manage influencer program budgets, ensuring effective allocation and return on investment within the channel
- In partnership with legal teams, drive compliance with Meta’s high bar standards and regional regulatory requirements that govern influencer and partner marketing
- 8+ years of experience in consumer marketing, 6+ years experience in influencer marketing
- Experience in client/industry/brand-side marketing environment
- Experience leading agency partners at either a regional or global level
- Proven experience delivering measurable business outcomes with influencer marketing strategies and tactics
- Track record of creativity and innovation in the influencer marketing space: fluent in social and creator culture, influencer marketing trends, social platform innovation and best practice
- Proven understanding of behavioral and technology trends in the influencer space
- Effective analytical problem solving skills, experience to set channel goals, track and manage program performance and drive optimization
- Proven communication and collaboration skills, successfully drives clarity from ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast moving culture, manages multiple priorities and adapts to change quickly
- Industry experience in consumer tech and/or gaming verticals
- Marketing consultancy / agency experience
- Experience in creating influencer strategies from inception to growth that have driven brand engagement and growth.
- Experience leading agency partners/in-house creative to create inspired and innovative influencer program
- Experience in delivering global culturally relevant, forward- thinking consumer centric initiatives.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]