Meta’s Small Business Group is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to manage global and regional sales enablement activations in support of 4,000 frontline sellers. The Small Business Group (SBG) contributes directly to Meta’s mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, messaging, commerce and many other tools. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Small Business Group at Meta is one of two sales channels responsible for Meta’s multi-billion dollar advertising business. Our Small Business Team helps more than 99% of Meta’s 10 million plus advertisers, and our potential business is even larger with more than 200 million businesses using our free tools to connect with customers.The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional teams in development, execution and optimization of global enablement strategies that improve frontline seller readiness and result in high impact and high quality advertiser experiences. Sitting on a central team, the role is responsible for concepting and driving implementation of global sales activations to ensure frontline seller readiness via engaging packaging of comms, training, tooling, and other education. This work is in close partnership with cross-functional teams such as PeopleDev, Global Audience Marketing, Business Product Marketing, and Business Planning and Operations.This role sits on a Global team and is a critical conduit driving connectedness between the Regional Sales teams, Programs Teams, and Marketing teams. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving success in a highly cross-functional and matrixed environment, and will be adept at leading through influence and driving clarity in ambiguous situations and experience enabling diverse, international frontline sellers. Strong sales experience/aptitude and leading go-to-market initiatives as well as strong problem solving and project management skills is preferred.
Sales Enablement Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional groups across multiple teams and functions to design, develop and optimize strategies and initiatives that improve the sales enablement experience and drive positive customer outcomes
- Evaluate performance data and behavioral trends to drive improvements across the full enablement experience and juggle competing priorities
- Build a culture of insights to action, ensure that sales and customer opinion is heard and central to strategy development, and decision making
- Work closely with their own manager to share ideas, challenges, etc. and agree on strategies to remove roadblocks, improve on ideas, prioritize work for themselves and the team
- Lead and deliver your own projects
- 7+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, online advertising, consulting, agency, design or product/program management
- Project management experience and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Proven communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels - skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Knowledge of the advertising marketplace and ad products
- Open, collaborative and proven team player, with experience in initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance or support
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems
- Experience in contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Background in sales and/or sales enablement
- Experience working with outsourced vendors is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]