Specialist, Digital Customer Experience
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information--how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
The Specialist II, Digital Customer Experience team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased services and or hardware from our digital services portfolio.
You will provide a world class adventure by executing integrated communications that drive awareness, interest, and adoption of our digital services portfolio.
You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer’s business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your customer base.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Analyze customer behavior and insights to identify opportunities to improve the digital customer experience.
- Monitor and manage key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Analyze current product usage and other success indicators to identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, and service delivery to ensure a seamless and consistent digital customer experience aimed to drive growth.
- Support and co-manage all technology tools to keep customer/prospect data accurate and up to date.
- Leverage industry best practices and research to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Invest in self-directed and other forms of learning to build expertise in the assigned products and customers.
- Assist the sales team in demand generation in current customers that would find value in our product offerings.
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns.
- Establish relationships with customer sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ Experience in customer-facing roles including customer success, customer support, project management, presales, professional services, training, or consulting.
- Strong customer relationship management experience.
- Passionate about technology solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.