2023 Research & Development Internship-United States
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Assessment of technical feasibility of potential processes and identification of process related items such as capital requirements and safety considerations.
- Development of prototype processes and products. This work is conducted jointly with product developers
- Scale up promising prototypes to pilot scale. Develop processes and identify potential manufacturing issues including special handling of new or unique ingredients.
- Development of process specifications and operating procedures. Participation in plant trials to validate pilot plant/R&D work
- Transition of projects from R&D into the supply chain.
- Undergraduate with Sophomore or Junior status based with Coursework/Major in Chemical Engineering
- Ability to conduct an experimental program to generate relevant, high-quality data with subsequent data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet project deadlines
- Willingness to relocate
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window