Assistant Business Development Manager Unilever International Eastern Europe
We treat the business as our own.
As intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever’s brands into white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia, and spearhead launches of iconic household brands like Dove, Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, TRESemme into big markets like U.S, China, Western Europe and SEAA.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we establish global white space businesses in key channels such as Health & Beauty, Discounters, E-Commerce and alternate channels such as travel retail, marketing to institutional partners like the United Nations, and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who crave for a taste of their familiar home brands.
Singapore is our global hub leading strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, and alignment with the global categories and supply chain.
Game changing business
SPEED is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder’s mentality, explore unchartered territories, redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses. We make a difference by working fast and smart, nurturing our tribe, winning together and living by five tenets:
We will be the fastest route-to-market globally; We go where no (man, woman or distributor) has ever explored; Impossible is an opinion, not a fact; Speed is our currency; When brands are built right, they can last a lifetime.
- Mapping and developing business and seeding opportunities through data and insight activation from idea to launch
- Screening and recommending potential businesses through market analysis, deal requirements, potential and financial analysis
- Conducting end-to-end market opportunity assessment with customers
Customer Selection and Appointment
- Conducting comprehensive research and checks to identify suitable business distributors
Establishing and Executing Business Plans
- Developing and managing business plans internally and externally, to craft end-to-end launch plans to drive route-to-market for new product development (NPD)
- Establishing networks for new product launches with supply chain team and alignment with Category team on launches
Tracking and Monitoring Performance
- Tracking and managing of key business metrics and KPIs across marketing and trade activities
- Conducting reviews on broad spectrum of topics
- Entrepreneurial “Can-Do” approach to challenges
- High growth mind-set, consumer/shopper and customer focus
- UL SOLs: Bias for action and change, Accountability and responsibility
- Strong Communication & Influencing skills
- Operational experience on distributor and key account management and category development process for minimum three years
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Embrace a high growth mindset, with strong love for consumers, shoppers and customers
- Have financial acumen and analytical skills
- Have communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Have experience working in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Polish or Czech or Romanian
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.