ITSM / Service Desk Analyst Intern
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
- Provide governance and oversight for ITSM process execution
- Ensure adherence to Labcorp ITSM practices
- Ensure attainment of identified Key Performance measures and targets through reporting and education of support teams
- Assist Incident, Problem and Change leads within the team to enable process activities and improvements in adherence to the ITSM processes
- Abide by Labcorp security policies and practices
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of information being accessed within company guidelines
- Report any suspected information security violation or breaches
- Complete all security and other training in accordance with guidelines on time
- Must be process driven and familiar how to use data to drive decision making
- Assist the Service Desk in analyzing top call drivers to determine improvement methods, identify shift-left opportunities
- Analyze Sev 1 and Sev 2 reporting to identify trends and work with ITSM teams proactively to find methods to reduce volume
- Currently enrolled in bachelor’s degree program majoring in Business Administration, Analytics, Computer Science or related field with graduation date in Fall/Winter 2023 or later
- Strong leadership experience through volunteer work, student organizations, etc
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Innovative thinking
- Must have knowledge of Request, Incident, Problem and Change processes and overall knowledge of service management practices
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .