Junior Data Scientist Intern
Labcorp is recruiting a Jr. Data Scientist as a summer intern to join our dynamic Clinical Informatics team in RTP, NC. This team is part of the Global Data Strategy team. Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Must have good knowledge of R with Rstudio experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with ETL processes (data extraction, transformation and loading).
- Strong understanding and experience with modeling and well versed with statistical methodologies.
- Experience and good understanding of relational database, and comfortable writing SQL code.
- Good understanding of linux systems.
- Experience creating dashboard using BI tools such as spotfire, Tableau or Power BI.
- Understanding of the nuances of data in clinical trial processes and experience in building advanced dashboard for interactive analysis
- Preferred experience building cloud-based data and analytics solutions with technologies like AWS, Redshift, BigQuery, or SnowFlake
- Master’s degree candidate graduating in May 2023 or 2024 in computer science, data sciences, software engineering, biostatistics, or similar technical field preferred.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .