Ever thought how you can improve healthcare quality and safety on a national or global level?
The Account Specialist works with the Continuous Service Readiness (CSR) Account Manager and Director on individual or small system CSR Client Accounts. The Account Specialist schedules CSR consultants on CSR engagements, collaborates with the CSR Account Manager and Director to prepare proposals and contracts and completes CSR billing activities. The Account Specialist will also serve as back-up to the schedulers and Account Managers for general non-complex client duties.
What you will do:
- Work with individual, non-system or small system clients, this includes Continuous Service Readiness individual proposals/contracts, possibly very small system contracts that include the CSR service line only
- Schedule CSR consultants on CSR visits
- Process CSR proposals/contracts
- Complete activities to support invoicing for all appropriate CSR activities meeting all billing deadlines set per engagement contract.
- Cross train on International and Domestic scheduling and Domestic Account Management
Do you meet the requirements:
- Associates Degree or 4-5 years of work experience (in lieu of an Associates Degree)
- 2-4 years of overall healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills
Hybrid Schedule - Will be required to come into the office 1 day per week.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.