Business Support Associate-Nashville
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Business Support Associate is responsible for providing timely and value-adding customer service to our customers including, but not limited to contract employees, clients, corporate, center, , and internal partners. This is a customer-facing role that will require ongoing support of customer interactions, as well as problem resolution, along with maintaining general office operations.
- Support consultant in person onboarding activities utilizing Office Visit calendar in ACT. Activities include I-9 form and E-Verify completion asset ordering, and customer specific equipment ordering.
- Partner with center field support and internal employees to ensure seamless consultant onboarding, timely payroll completion, and superior life cycle management service is provided by utilizing Cases.
- Conduct internal employee onboarding process start to finish.
- Submit weekly payroll for internal employees.
- Provide general business support to Director of Branch Operations or Office leader.
- Provide general business support to all internal employees.
Office Operational Support Activities
- Provide outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
- Maintain outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees and assist with problem resolution related to process, operational, and technology questions.
- Serve as point of contact for TEKsystems real estate communications (support any in-office updates/moves/installations),and building property management.
- Manage office purchasing (P-card reconciliation) and vendor management (copier maintenance, kitchen appliance service, etc.).
- Provide education and support to field office producers around critical consultant operational processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide follow up
- Capability of working in a team-oriented environment and deliver/receive honest feedback
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and operational practices
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to build strong partnerships with all i customers, both locally and in our corporate and center-based locations
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
- Ability to tackle complex issues and develop innovative, practical solutions
- Understanding of the Allegis organization; context, complexity, dynamics, key issues and drivers
- Understanding how information impacts the operating company and how data will be used to support operating company decisions
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- 1 + years’ experience in a customer service related position
- Associates degree or two years of applicable experience in customer service
- Team player
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Critical thinker
- Seeks growth and self-improvement