Site Mgr, Production & Fulfillment Operations
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Supervises day-to day operations and staff of high production and fulfillment operations of MS sites. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customer; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. High degree of customer interface. Responsible for 13+ employees or $80K+ in services revenue per month at a single site. After insuring achievement of Service Level Agreements, the SM is responsible for working with the customer to improve business processes through optimization and use Ricoh Process Director. The SM must possess an in-depth understanding of the client's requirements and domain, be IT centric, enabling communication with the Customer IT Department resources. Communicates account Business Process opportunities to the supporting sales and professional service teams. Assists other support team members in developing, implementing and managing additional production print customers including set-up of new job types in Ricoh Process Director.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and position work culture.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
- Maintains relationship with Post Office
- Maintains relationships with and evaluates 3rd party vendors for cost savings and deliverables
- Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with RICOH's code of ethics.
- Effective implementation of RICOH Service Excellence. Effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BIS
- Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Understands and ensures that Federal Regulatory and Customer SLAs are met
- Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Improves quality of operations and improves consistency by implementing company performance and operation procedures.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
- Recommends solution configurations to Sales and Customer.
- Acts as a consultant to customer in improving business processes through workflow enhancements and appropriate services
- Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- High school or GED is required.
- 3+ years experience in a related field is required. At least one year of managing a production and/or customer service work team is required.
- Experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions are required.
- Experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs, is required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits