Print Support Specialist II
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Responsible for fleets of business document output devices (printers, copiers and fax machines) at an IMS customer location(s) with a focus to maximizing uptime, utilization and user satisfaction while minimizing costs. Manages inventory and device service, assists site team members in developing, implementing and managing ongoing site operations. Must understand and utilize TRAC, FMAudit, Oracle and various PS tools.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors all facets of the fleet program to ensure that performance standards are maintained and client requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met
- Engages Ricoh and/or third party resources to anticipate and prevent problems, as well as to remedy problems as they occur
- Acts as a supporting interface to outside contractors for management of performance issues
- Monitors the JIT parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items
- Monitors Call/Support Center activity to ensure service response requirements are met, and that parts arrive in support of dispatched service technicians at the appropriate place and time
- Helps coordinate machine moves, machine removals and new machine installations
- Helps track machine lease expiration and/or projected end of service life dates, as required
- Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation
- Maintains/updates the TRAC Fleet Management databases and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports
- Acts as an advocate for the customer in all matters concerning the fleet reporting and other support as required
- Conducts periodic client satisfaction surveys
- Together with the Sales team, provides a semi-annual executive overview of emerging business printing technology and industry trends
- Conducts implementation of national launch programs/processes including field training
- Supports the Service Delivery Manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prior experience managing large-scale fleet implementations a plus
- Requires basic Printer, Multi-Function Printer and Multi-Function Device knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years project/program management experience and a track record of success in customer service
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits