ULIP - Commercial Intern
Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods businesses. We reach 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has 161.000 employees. We make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Luxurious shampoos... and many more. Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of our products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them. We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us. That's why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
If you are a student, or recent graduate looking for your first professional challenge, our Unilever Leadership Internship Program is perfect for you.
Boost your skills and learn how at Unilever, one of the most successful consumer goods companies, we aim to create a bright future for our consumers, our planet, and for extraordinary young people like you.
What will you be doing as a Commercial intern?
You will work within various areas of the Customer Development function including data analysis with DT channel, trade marketing activities including perfect store, OSA, pricing, besides with innovation trade launches.
Location: Trinidad & Tobago
What will the internship involve?
- Negotiate trade marketing activities with Key Accounts
- Pricing Surveys, Channel analysis with focus on sell out. NRM driven trade activities.
Requirements For Application:
- 5th year student, graduate, or recent graduate from any of the following careers: Business administration, marketing
- Agility: Adapt and perform successfully in your tasks
- Logical numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to go to the office 2 to 3 times a week.
What will you learn by being part of the team?
- You will have the opportunity to belong to a multicultural team.
- You will enhance your communication skills.
- You will work in a team with a high impact on the business.
- You will develop business vision and decision making.
Aditional learning from your area:
- You will be part of the ULIP development plan to enhance your professional and academic profile, such as leadership training, digital tools, and agile methodologies.
- Within our multicultural culture, you will meet senior leaders from our region who are willing to provide you with practical advice for your professional career.
- You will develop in an environment that encourages compassionate feedback that will help you learn how to improve your leadership and teamwork skills every day.
Here at Unilever, we live our purpose every day. Apply and #LiveYourPurpose with us!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.