Category Manager - Ice Cream
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Category Manager performs a valuable role in supporting the category advisor team and building a strong partnership with Walmart by providing merchandising solutions and decision support that drive growth for the Ice Cream business. This position will conduct high quality analysis and synthesis of multi-source data to evaluate item performance, assortment planning and store clustering through the modular process, while leveraging effective communication & influencing to orchestrate action within the operational realities of the Walmart environment.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
- Lead collaboration between Advising Team and Walmart Merchants in the development and execution of modular merchandising and shelving strategies that accelerate category growth.
- Assist in category strategy development and advance analytics that align with Walmart's strategic and business growth expectations.
- Lead creation of standard modular development, analysis, and reporting processes.
- Lead review/assessment of new and emerging tools and software applications to facilitate improved modular development, especially at store and/or cluster levels.
- Elevate partnership with Walmart modular development team to consistently improve in-store modular execution and operations.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Category Management or Insights
- CPG experience preferred; Walmart experience required
- Deep understanding of Walmart’s modular execution process and guidelines
- Expertise in performing analytics and developing into actionable insights
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication skills required
- Knowledge & application of syndicated data sources (Nielsen, IRI, Panel)
- Advanced level capabilities with JDA tools, Access, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Luminate
- Working knowledge of ShelfIQ or similar software
What We Can Offer You:
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Culture for Growthopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefitsopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Every Voice Mattersopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Global Reachopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Life at Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Careers with Purposeopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">World Class Career Development Programsopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Check Out Our Spaceopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Focus On Sustainabilityopens in a new window
Pay: The pay range for this position is $96,000 to $143,900. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.