LabCorp is seeking a Training Coordinator to join its Accessioning team in Lakewood and Wayne NJ area. This position will be responsible for the organization, development and execution of training and onboarding for new employees. The ideal candidate must be able to be an independent self-starter, collaborate with leadership teams, passionate about training, continuous improvement and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday - Friday 5:30pm - 2:00am (may vary) with weekends as needed.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees as well as initial training to ensure a positive new hire experience
- Provide on-going group and individualized training for purposes of work performance enhancement and general education
- Deliver training in the areas of company and department policies and procedures, department related competencies and Lab Information Systems
- Develop and implement appropriate resources and programs to accomplish training objectives
- Evaluate and update existing training materials and plans
- Serve as a procedural and compliance resource for department employees
- Support leadership with their goals in relation to quality and service metrics
- Assist with the creation of improvement plans for underperforming employees
- Maintain accurate logs and records for all trainings conducted
- Provide training with respect and professionalism at all times
- Assist with the workflow during times of high volume or when coverage is needed
- May travel to client sites and other branches to assist in training
- Research industry related information when necessary
- Additional administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Previous training or leadership experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Flexibility to travel throughout territory for training purposes
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .