Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Why Us? We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the NRC Delivery Manager, the NRC Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, to internal and external customers, by interacting with clients/customers/consultants via phone. The NRC Coordinator manages and resolves consultant issues associated with travel and expense reimbursement. The NRC Coordinator will often act as a representative of TEKsystems to the consultant, and therefore is required to maintain a high professional and personal standard of attitude, and behavior. Commitment to the core values and competencies are essential to the NRC Coordinator role.
Essential Functions of the NRC Coordinator role:
- Perform and become a proficient expert in a wide range of support functions to the recruiting teams, support teams and consultants
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette
- High attention to detail in managing tasks assigned by the NRC Delivery Manager and Delivery Director such as consultant expenses, booking travel, and partnering with internal support
- Establish total awareness/ company knowledge to ensure quality of customer service
- Respond to daily incoming email, phone calls
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in a coordinator / support role
- Proficient in the Microsoft office package including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Consistently displays high character and a strong work ethic; maintaining confidentially and personal credibility