Hospital Health and Science Representative Tampa, FL
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The Pfizer Connect Health & Science Representative (PCHR) is responsible to increase product awareness, educate customers and attain the goals of their Business Unit through fully remote / virtual customer interactions. The PCHR is charged with relationship development and promotional efforts with U.S. customers and accounts.
The PCHR should possess strong business acumen and outstanding communications skills with an aptitude to develop in-depth expertise in virtual engagement settings, establish and build impactful relationships and exhibit strong promotional skills. They must understand and follow the call process for their BU including developing pre-call plans, executing calls, and conducting post-call analyses using all available digital and virtual tools. They must have the ability to work independently in virtual collaboration with cross-functional internal teams. Where applicable, the PCHR should coordinate insights, learnings, and customer approach with in-field Health & Science Representatives or Specialists who call on Health Care Professionals (HCP) in overlapping geographical areas.
- Engage with customers virtually, primarily from a dedicated Pfizer Connect Center, to compliantly grow the business and drive product demand by proactively providing solutions to achieve business objectives and needs
- Generate product demand by educating customers and promoting the product,
- Effectively build rapport with customers in fully virtual environment; develops a methodical approach toward calls (e.g., clear next steps and appropriate documentation, managing to KPIs); adapts approach based upon opportunities and insights; uses Total Hospital or Total Office call as required for assigned BU
- Understands and uses approved promotional materials to support marketing message
- Uses approved Pfizer resources to support customers, accounts, HCPs and patient’s needs (demonstration units, samples, vouchers, co-pay resources) and works effectively across multiple virtual engagement platforms based on customer preferences/compliance guidelines
- Integrates guidance and insights from management/other support roles/technical solutions (e.g., content recommendation engines) into pre-call planning; proactive planning and optimization of call environment (Center location and work-from-home); able to effectively plan day-to-day work based on personal and customer schedules; collaborate effectively with other Customer-Facing (CF) colleagues and Pfizer Connect team members
- Builds and demonstrates a mastery and utilization of all virtual tools and resources; effectively use calendaring tools, leadership goals, and personal insights to address customer priorities on outbound calls effectively
- Appropriately support customers or accounts on relevant contract value opportunities and virtual in-services on ready-to-use delivery systems.
- Appropriately support HCP and patient access to Pfizer products by providing relevant information on Reimbursement, Patient Assistant Program (PAP), Pfizer hub programs (excluding individual cases), Formulary and Co-Pay Resources.
- Discuss negotiated contract terms and contract options (where appropriate and with approved language); answer on-label questions; advocate for Pfizer on-demand portal (Galaxy) with access to appropriate targeted content
- Learns to apply triaging protocols to create connections with appropriate SMEs using digital apps to send compliant messages for rapid responses; uses warm transfers for real-time hand-offs to cross-functional experts with some limitations
- Complete cross-training on select to-be-identified assets outside of home BU for ‘surge capacity’ coverage
- Stays current with all required training, including Compliance, and routinely enhance skills through self-study, development programs, conferences and / or training classes at local and/ or remote locations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Goal-oriented individual with a strong desire to bein promotional role; have core skills of customer service orientation, initiative, planning and follow up, work management, and judgment/problem solving
- Able to be on telephone or other virtual platforms for a full working day and speak clearly and effectively to all assigned customers
- Demonstrated digital acumen
- Must live within a commutable distance to assigned Pfizer Connect Center location
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required and ability to analyze and draw relevant conclusions using available data and information
- Demonstrates change agility; accountability; takes/seeks feedback; the ability to be connected to others; remote collaboration with cross-functional internal teams.
- Market place and business acumen, stakeholder management; and understanding the business priorities
- The ability to develop strong professional relationships / networks in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Exceptional time management skills; intrinsically productive and scheduled, even in the absence of direct management oversight
Last Day to Apply: April 13th, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Sales#LI-PFE