Senior Manager Transfer Pricing
As one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, this position is a highly visible, project-oriented position. This position operates as a Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing and will participate in all aspects of Global Tax’s transfer pricing policy maintenance and defense. The position is based at the company’s Dublin, Ireland; Tampa, FL; New York, NY or Peapack, NJ offices.
The candidate must be a highly motivated individual with transfer pricing experience as well as proven technical and analytical transfer pricing skills. This role is complex with significant potential to impact Pfizer’s financial results. A thorough understanding of financial analysis and an ability to analyze and understand financial statements is critical. Must be familiar with international tax issues in complex intercompany and third-party transactions. Experience with tax audit support is highly desirable as is familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders such as Global Tax, Commercial Finance and external advisors.
- Assisting with analyses of transfer prices and policies for tangible goods, intangible assets and services by gathering all relevant facts and data and by building models;
- Supporting all aspects of financial and functional analyses to determine transfer pricing implications of supply chain decisions, deals and acquisitions;
- Providing tax audit support for transfer pricing issues including analyzing local financials; assisting with preparation of audit-ready files;
- Performing the financial statement analysis and reconciliation of financial information used in foreign TP documentation reports and in profit reviews;
- Working with TP Lead, Transfer Pricing Center of Excellence and International Tax Counsels for specific assigned markets and projects;
- Managing multiple projects in a dynamic and complex environment;
- Keeping abreast of developments in tax/transfer pricing regulations;
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent financial/analytical skills, strong accounting skills. Minimum of 10 years of financial, accounting or tax experience.
- BA required although MBA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing—minimum of 4 years of experience in transfer pricing-related area.
- Experience with TP benchmarking or similar types of financial analyses required.
- Tax audit support experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Ability to work with and influence others.
- Strong project management skills, highly motivated self-starter.
- Must be an agile learner and able to prioritize multiple projects including multi-tasking complex projects.
- Be able to work from time-to-time non-standard hours due to time zone differences and or business requirements.
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.Finance & Accounting#LI-PFE