Associate Director, Regional Marketing Liaison
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The Regional Marketing Liaison will report to the Regional Marketing Lead within the US Marketing organization. This role will be responsible for the following activities within their assigned geography: engagements with Medical Experts (ME) to gain insights into opportunities, provide insights from field interactions to home office partners, regionally support the brand strategy, support promotional speaker strategy development and execution of promotional programs, and support local and regional congress activity, as needed.
This position will require outstanding leadership, strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving, collaboration, and strong marketing and strategic product management experience.
This is a remote, field-based role that can be done from anywhere in the US.
- Develop and execute a regional scientific leader engagement plan. Interact with national and regional scientific leaders to gather insights and understand regional drivers and barrier to inform and evolve disease area strategies and tactics. Utilize insights and understand implications to help build appropriate regional commercial strategies and tactics within assigned market.
- Support home office marketing team efforts through input sessions and assistance with conference planning. Execute assigned brand initiatives within local market. Collaborate with cross-functional partners and stakeholder to drive overall business strategy and scientific narrative. Develop real-world regional marketing strategies and resources.
- Partner with local CARE teams and US Medical Affairs personnel as appropriate to share engagement plans, execution of assigned geography professional programs. Assist in the development of KEE mapping and thought leader identification.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required; in related field (i.e. Marketing) preferred
- MBA preferred or
- Master's Degree preferred
- 4 or More Years overall related experience, including sales and marketing required
- 4 or More Years pharmaceuticals oncology experience preferred
Ability to travel up to 60%. Travel by air, car, etc. for stakeholder/customer meetings, and other commercial meetings as needed.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.