Content Activation Manager (Digital Hub) - 12 months fixed-term contract
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. As a [Register to View] , we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Global Pharma Marketing Operations (GPMO) is an organization focused on delivering digital innovation and new capabilities related to customer experience across Regions and TAs to drive impactable revenue for innovative & lifecycle brands. The Global Digital Hub is a vital pillar of GPMO, executing digital-only customer experiences across the General Medicines portfolio in markets outside the US with no local sales, marketing & medical resources. This team has a clear and exciting mission ‘to deliver 5-10% impactable sales by end 2022 as demonstrated through marketing mix modelling’. To achieve this mission, the team are focused on two strategies:
- Flawlessly execute & optimise omnichannel campaigns aligned to Global & Regional strategic priorities
- Pioneer new customer engagement approaches to deliver our mission & serve as ‘test bed’ for scale
We are looking for an experienced and passionate digital marketer to lead the implementation and the execution of omnichannel campaigns for assigned General Medicines brands in selected EU Countries. Moreover, the role will support an exciting pilot that serves to pioneer a new customer engagement approach in-order-to drive customer consents
This role will report to the ‘Customer Experience Director” and is going to be a key member of an agile Scrum Team to successfully deliver the team’s mission in 2022.
Content Activation Manager (Digital Hub) - 12 months fixed-term contract
In this role you will…
- Support the execution of omnichannel integrated campaigns for priority General Medicines market/brands across EU in a timely manner, with clear customer segmentation and targeting.
- Work closely with assigned Medical Affairs Managers within the Digital Hub team to plan and execute the campaigns, including implementation of DDCx user journeys and content planning across broader channel mix
- Manage x-matrix stakeholders and third parties to execute flawlessly, including MOC, media agencies and relevant Regional and Local stakeholders in the LOCs.
- In alignment with global & General Medicine analytics framework, execute (or lead vendor to execute) tagging of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement. Provide instructions for tagging across all campaign collaterals.
- Carry out monthly campaign performance analysis, analysing all relevant data sets, distilling key insights and recommending actions for optimisation ready for presentation to senior management as part of ongoing agile sprint retrospectives.
- Work with D&A lead and scrum masters to ensure effective and efficient use of global digital platforms including latest best practices, updates or releases including new functionalities & channels.
- Manage content and activity demand forecasting and prioritization process with MOC and 3rd party vendors to ensure timely execution of campaigns / channels with appropriate regional governance
- Manage digital vendors, translation vendor, carry out necessary compliance and management monitoring activities on routine basis to mitigate identified risks across the Digital Hub.
- Own the development, implementation & continuous optimization of customer-centric digital framework
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Agile and entrepreneurial mindset with problem solving attitude to impactfully achieve team’s goals
- Previous experience in pharma prescription brands in Europe
- Experience of GSK and 3rd party marketing channels & platforms for HCPs
- Proven track record of omnichannel marketing execution, including direct involvement in content & media planning, working closely with third party media suppliers.
- Experience in working with modular content
- Good Project planning skills
- Understanding of local codes and regulations across EU markets.
- Experience implementing GSK DDCx User Journey catalogue
- Experience analysing data & analytics to distil insights to optimise marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with MOC, medical affair managers and 3rd party agencies to drive timely plan execution
- Partners closely with subject matter experts to seek necessary input & collaboration, i.e. compliance, medical etc.
- Demonstrates strong customer focus and awareness of digital industry trends
- Experience working with Rx brands in one or more European countries
- Digital Marketing degree or equivalent with significant experience in omnichannel execution of content and user journeys
- Understanding of Customer segmentation & targeting
- Hands on experience of content development and copy approval, i.e. Content Lab
- Excellent internal engagement skills - building credibility with, and insights through, a strong internal network of key stakeholders
- High accountability & track record of successfully delivering critical complex projects
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit, Multisport)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic)
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.