Acelis Connected Health/Trainer/RN/Per- Diem/Possible Work from Home - Tacoma/ Walla Walla/ Seattle, WA
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies. In this role, you will provide personalized Face-2-Face® training to Acelis Connected Health’s home testing customers on obtaining a finger stick blood sample, operating the PT/INR products and reporting responsibilities. The position of trainer is per-diem and state/city specific.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
The Trainer will:
- Remotely set up training appointment directly with the customer/caregiver
- Travel to the customers home setting within the general geographic location of the Trainer's home
- Remotely demonstrate and instruct the customer and/or their caregiver on the proper use and care of the PT/INR equipment
- Explain test reporting options
- Communicate and present themselves in a professional manner
- Accurately document and submit patient training records
- Maintain communications with Acelis Connected Health by cell phone, email and internet access
- Utilize secure encrypted email to communicate anything that includes customers PHI
- Have reliable transportation
- Conduct virtual training during public health emergency (PHE) extension but is subject to change
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- The Trainer must have clinical experience. Current Registered Nurse.
- Direct experience/exposure to anticoagulation management, homecare or allied health is preferred
- Health education training experience a definite plus
- No lifting over 15 pounds required without assistance
COMPETENCIES/ EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of assigned educational prerequisites required
- Proof of health screening documentation
- Web based and interactive training provided by Acelis Connected Health
- Successful completion of a consumer report (background check) and pre-employment drug screening
- Computer and Smart Device proficiency
- Proficient in basic website and application troubleshooting using smart device
- Travel a minimum of 100 miles roundtrip required
- Florida trainers only - there is an additional background step required for the state of Florida.
- RN- Tacoma, WA
- RN- Walla Walla, WA
- RN- Seattle, WA
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Connect with us at [Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View]