Pharmacy Technician: Closed Door SimpleDose PT
Join a team committed to innovating healthcare and helping people on their path to better health. As a Pharmacy Technician on our CVS Health SimpleDose™ team you will work in a closed door pharmacy setting assisting in filling customer orders and making a difference in our patient’s lives.
• Work to fill patient prescriptions safely and accurately by reviewing correct dosage, contact physician on narcotic prescriptions, process orders based on priority level, prepare backup orders and other duties assigned
• Understand and follow applicable Federal and State laws (e.g., HIPAA), regulations (e.g., OSHA), professional standards, and ethical principles; complies with CVS policies and procedures to ensure patient safety and protect patient privacy and security.
• Partner with internal teammates and pharmacists to complete necessary orders and identify opportunities for improvement as a team
• Deliver results while balancing quality and efficiency in all tasks, maintains accuracy while consistently meeting workflow and inventory management goals.
• Demonstrate compassion and genuine care for patients and customers
• Actively seek opportunities to expand clinical, technical and insurance knowledge, leveraging available tools and training resources, to develop the basic drug understanding and technical expertise needed to assist customers accurately and more effectively.
• May assist with other Central Fulfillment programs
Who We Are and What We Offer:
SimpleDose™, a CVS Pharmacy service, is a pill organizer that helps patients keep track of the medications they take and when to take them, creating an easier experience.
While SimpleDose™ is a closed-door pharmacy, we offer great opportunities to grow your talent and career. We offer:
- Full-time benefits including:
o And more!
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Licensure requirements vary by state. Learn more by visiting your state’s Board of Pharmacy website or asking the hiring manager
• Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
• Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
• High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.