SimpleDose Pharmacy Clerk PT
CVS Health has an opportunity to welcome a new member to the Pharmacy Operations Team in Indianapolis, IN. The Shipping Tech will partner closely with the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment. The Shipping Tech will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department. With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team-oriented environment.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Must have a good understanding of U.S. geography (location of states)
• Must possess ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to daily inventory and distribution processes
• Requires the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instructions
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to manage time efficiently
• Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to ten hours daily
• Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
Previous experience in a pharmacy environment
High school diploma or equivalent
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.