Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Manager Project Program Management, you will lead the work and deliverables of Aetna Better Health of California, which includes implementation and facilitation of multiple processes, systems, functions and products. The Senior Manager Project Program Management position is responsible for developing and implementing strategic business plan to achieve business goals as well as lead all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
The Senior Manager Project Program Management is essential for ensuring the resource utilization within and across work teams along with obtaining financial support for most complex projects or supports this work as it relates to program management. Also, you will be responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Manager Project Program Management include:
- Proactively lead a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction
- Identify gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization
- Collaborate and partner with other functional managers, other business areas across, within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed
- Consult with constituents internal and/or external to scope/define project
- Influence change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems, quality and services
- Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties, for example up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that support work/team
- Cross function, segment group facilitation, and presentation
- Assist other to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Management, Program Management, Administration Support, Sales, Marketing and/or Training
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Project Management, Program Management, Administration Support, Sales, Marketing and/or Training
- Experience with Medicaid operations
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources
- Experience includes development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or program
- Strong negotiation skills
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.