This is a Scrum Team role that will be a member of the Medicare / Medicaid / Exchange Enrollment Configuration team tasked with developing purpose built capabilities for our NextGen platform. This role is responsible for delivering configuration for various Pharmacy Eligibility and Reconciliation Stories within an Agile framework.
- Performs analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation within specified time frames to solve moderately complex problems (multiple interfaces with other systems within a business unit) considering all impacted components from an end-to-end perspective.
- Performs data analytics using SQL / PLSQL at an intermediate level
- Ensures end-to-end traceability of requirements is complete.
- Applies specific functional and/or business expertise to perform assigned tasks and develop specific project deliverables.
- Conducts impact analysis of configuration changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Competent to work with minimal supervision in a technical capacity on most phases of the business systems analysis.
- Contributes to the review of Test Planning and Test Execution strategies.
- Develops business workflow diagrams.
- Assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Documents, tracks, and resolves issues related to data quality.
- Contributes to the design and mapping of data conversion strategies.
- Participates in collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources, and development resources.
- Completes project activities on time and within budget, and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize milestones or project budget to the Project Manager / Product Owner.
- Adheres to SDLC or AGILE project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Develops Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training material, and system user documentation to support implementation activities.
- Creates appropriate communication materials are documented and distributed appropriately.
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative, progressive solutions for business problems.
Monday through Friday with occasional support when needed
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 4+ years of experience with extensive analytical techniques
- 4+ years of experience with gathering and documenting requirements
- 4+ years of experience with Billing, invoicing, Cash Application, Financial reporting including Aging reports.
- 4+ years of creating test plans, executing test scripts, and documenting defects/testing results
- Proficient of MS software and PL SQL
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Demonstrated Leadership/Accountability in a Business/Quality Analyst role
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid or Exchange Billing Operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide and / or cross-functional initiatives
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Experience in successfully implementing complex changes/testing
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.