Exciting opportunity for Certified Pharmacy Technicians to work in a complex, high impact customer service role for our Member Services department. Pharmacy Technicians in Member Services accept incoming calls related to requests submitted to Participant Services, resolves issues that have been submitted to Participant Services via mail, tasks, and partners with other departments to ensure timely resolution of requests/inquiries, which include: Pharmacy, Shipping, Customer Care, Finance, Claims Processing, and Eligibility. This position may work in multiple types of queues and databases to resolve issues. This position also involves extensive phone interactions with members and possibly Prescribers as well. Technicians will serve as the initial point of contact for Customer Care and Members before the required Pharmacist involvement for all clinical issues/questions. This position may have the ability to Work From Home, depending on several factors including site location, employee performance, department need, as well as other criteria.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
* National Certification (CPhT) required
* PC skills in Windows-based applications
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills
* Team-oriented, customer service focused, and able to identify process improvements
* Availability to work on a Saturday
* Responsive, reliable and able to express assurance/confidence
* Ability to understand the audience you are writing to
* Analytical problem-solving skills
* Demonstrate strong research skills with the ability to evaluate, focus on the problem and find the resolution
* Understand the importance of timely work and effective planning
* The clear understanding of CVS/Caremark values and importance of customer satisfaction
* Prioritizing and organizing workload in adherence to deadlines
* Desire and aptitude to assist a customer with escalated concerns and provide final resolutions
* Ability to respond to escalated concerns in a calm and professional manner in attempts to prevent further escalations
* Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills
* Diabetic Supply knowledge
* Navigation of LINKS and Peoplesafe
* High school Diploma or GED Required
* CPhT Required
* Technician License Required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.