Mental Health Researcher
- Participates in research and development activities to investigate the extent to which differences in chronic and/or acute sleep debt account for individual differences in TBI-related neurocognitive/ vestibular/ physiological/ psychomotor deficits and help establish the potential utility of the objective assessment of sleep (with actigraphy and/or polysomnography) in a patient population.
- Assist in recruiting, screening, consent, and scheduling.
- Utilizes established mathematical and scientific techniques to compile and analyze data.
- Writes technical reports detailing procedures, outcomes, and observations.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Travel will be required.
- Requires a doctorate degree in Psychology or other Behavioral Health fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field and a minimum of 5 years working in a Military setting.
- Ability to travel.
ICON Government and Public Health Solutions specializes in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with a wide array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services both within the US and around the globe and respond rapidly to global health crises.