Join a Team Committed to Excellence! Be part of a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment with a focus on driving automation and shifting towards a software defined infrastructure. As an Automation Product Manager, you will be responsible for setting the vision and direction of the infrastructure automation roadmap with the goal of providing a richer customer experience, increased agility and cost optimization of CVS Health’s infrastructure services. The Automation Product Manager will partner with customers of Automation & Platform Services products as well as ETS automation product owners and balance the competing needs of program and technical product owners and various stakeholder groups to ensure the successful progression of the strategic Software Defined Infrastructure roadmap.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management and/or Program Management experience
- Experience with infrastructure and development type of technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile
- SAFe Agile Certification (Leading Safe and POPM Certification)
- Strong product mindset and experience working as part of an Agile team
- Experience identifying and implementing automation and/or efficiency opportunities
- Experience working directly with senior leadership to craft and deliver efficiency business cases
- Prior Product Manager and/or Product Owner experience
- Experience with large programs and/or strategic planning
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to use data and research to inform product decisions
- Familiar with core infrastructure automation and technology concepts and trends
- Familiar with SDI (Software Defined Infrastructure)
- Ability to effectively collaborate in matrixed or highly cross-functional business settings
- Demonstrates a keen awareness of the user experience while seeking opportunities for self-service adoption through automation of infrastructure services/requests
- Experience in identifying and documenting business needs working interactively and effectively with technical resources
- Customer-first orientation and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to consumer needs
- Possess initiative to think several steps ahead in the implementation of automation and anticipate the needs of customers and the SDI roadmap
- Be comfortable bringing new ideas to the team that align with the SDI Framework and/or the tactical automation roadmaps, growth and vision
In the education field, identify the degree required and the equivalent experience if applicable for the role. Note this does not apply to clinical or special certification roles. Click here for more information and to view the chart.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.