As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion Nurse you will…
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN’s such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
- This is a part-time position working a flexible daytime schedule of 20-29 hours/week along with participation in the on-call rotation.
- Coverage area for this position is Sacramento and surrounding areas.
- We pay our nurses their hourly rates for both patient and drive time and we reimburse for mileage!
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Registered Nurse with current license in state of CA
- Minimum one year nursing experience with a minimum of one year infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Home healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- CRNI certification a plus, but not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.