The SAP Application Development Technical Lead is responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution application components within the SAP landscape and their conformance to approved CVS Health IT standards and alignment with future state SAP roadmaps. The Technical Advisor leads medium to large development efforts and provides industry leading SAP best practices. This role also ensures appropriate and effective data integration across multiple applications.
- You will partner with the business to document requirements and design new solutions or modify existing processes to meet their changing demands.
- You will analyze and correct system issues and respond to user inquires or problems.
- You will effectively present information and respond to questions either one-on-one or to groups, including formal presentations and regular status to management and business partners.
- You will share technical and business guidance with other team members, IS groups and business partners.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and writing) skills are required.
- You should demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget.
- You should have the ability to design systems for high availability, security, manageability and reliability.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
7+ years experience in SAP application development.
3+ years experience in SAP BW development.
3+ years experience in an SAP tech lead role.
1+ year(s) experience in SAP UI5 development.
- Expert in developing Enterprise HANA stored procedures and calculation views.
- Experience in BW4/HANA development and PaPM modeling.
- Experience talking with business partners and collaborating on solutions with cross-department teams.
- Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.