As the Senior Advisor for Cost Management Product Marketing, you will be responsible for executing the tactical delivery of B2B marketing plans for new programs and product enhancements. You will support the positioning, messaging, internal and external communication plans, demand generation and marketing collateral development to drive awareness and create demand for cost management solutions. Responsibilities include:
• Flawless execution of omni-channel campaigns, on time and within budget
• Enable the sales channel to have the right amount of knowledge and resources to effectively deliver the benefits of the key programs to their customers
• Continually collaborate with business partners to align on plans and positioning intended to drive toward success measures of the products, sales goals and enterprise growth
This role is meant for a strategic marketer that knows how to turn strategies into action, with experience in B2B marketing. This role is at the intersection of key business stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing. A successful candidate will be curious, detail-oriented and a creative problem solver who can excel within dynamic cross functional teams and own the execution of multiple projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Execute and analyze metric based marketing plans to meet awareness and adoption targets across the product portfolio. These include go-to-market strategies, training support and launch plans
2. Ensure the communication components that meet awareness and adoption goals associated with new products and capabilities
3. Optimize the sales channel by working with the Sales and Sales Enablement organizations to coordinate and plan the best processes to ensure understanding of positioning and benefits through field marketing
4. Execute demand generation plans, with a focus on digital, to promote new products and topics within the portfolio critical for building awareness and adoption of products
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
-5+ years B2B marketing experience
-3+ years experience executing & reporting on marketing plans
1. B2B marketing experience that includes strong execution of marketing strategy and communication plans
2. Demonstrated driver of results with a proven ability to turn strategy into action, executing flawlessly, meeting all deadlines.
3. Strong communication skills, including listening, verbal and written
4. Strong relationship-building skills, with proven ability to successfully work cross-functionally
5. Strong organizational skills; ability to schedule people, tasks or projects and to develop realistic action plans given time and resource constraints.
6. Health care experience and understanding, PBM and Managed Care experience a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.