We are in search of a Principal Biostatistician. Come to an industry leader where you will lead implementation of modern and innovative trial/experimental designs, statistical models, analysis and data exploration methodologies at the study or project level and you will be responsible for all statistical work, scientific and operational, in collaboration with the clinical trial teams and other quantitative partners in the Full Development analytics team.
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
• Responsible for all statistical tasks on the assigned trials.
• Protocol development in alignment with the development plan, developing statistical analysis plan, reporting activities.
• Contribute to planning and execution of exploratory analyses and statistical consultation within your cross-functional teams.
• Initiate, drive and implement novel methods and innovative trial designs in alignment with the Lead Statistician.
• Collaborate with clinical, regulatory and other strategic functions to drive quantitative decision making in assigned indications/program with oversight.
• Collaborate cross-functionally (e.g. data management, programming, medical writing) to ensure timeliness and quality of statistical deliverables.
• Contribute to external engagement with consultants, advisory boards, health authorities, congresses, and scientific meetings
This position will be located at the Cambridge, MA site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 1% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).