Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a Medical Technician in Boulder Co . In this position you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: -Improving Health, Improving Lives-.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM.
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure proper functionality
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed
- Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment
Starting pay is $24.00 and commensurate with experience. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable.
Click here to see benefits highlights: