The Sr. Data Analyst, Business Analytics, supports the operations of the Medication Therapy Management program. The position is support for all departmental contractual and non-contractual reporting.
Responsibilities include utilizing multiple systems to mine large amounts of data, ensure the integrity of the data, identify trends and make proactive recommendations to both internal and external customers in a timely fashion. The Sr. Consultant, Clinical works on health outcomes for the clinical programs including Adherence and HEDIS measures tied to pharmacy data.
The Sr. Analyst interacts and collaborates with multiple contacts within the FEP department, IT organization, clinical program team, Account team and directly with the client. He or she will use advanced analytical programming skills to provide insights and recommendations on the clinical effectiveness of the program and projects.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years Experience with data analytics, preferably in healthcare.
- 1+ years experience SAS, SQL, Tableau, and analytic tools for measuring Business Performance
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point, Access and data warehouse applications
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and product quality data sets in timely fashion
- Willing to work both independently and with internal/external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate in a professional demeanor and maintain high confidentiality standards
- Master degree in related field
- Knowledge of HealthCare HEDIS measures and adherence methods
- VBA experience
- Epic HealthCare system data
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.