Manage significant new product development strategy initiatives supporting Aetna's Group Retiree Medicare Advantage products.
• Cultivates relationships with internal and external constituencies supporting the Group Retiree Medicare Advantage business.
• Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of Medicare Advantage products across functions and sales segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including product enhancements.
• Directs, evaluates and provides requirements/specifications for use of appropriate business processes and systems to support product initiatives.
• Seeks and maintains comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance the Group product portfolio.
• Supports sales teams as a subject matter expert. Coordinate with sales to understand and field RFP and Renewal requests.
• Consult / drive effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals.
• Understands and tracks key performance indicators to ensure effective product portfolio performance.
• Establishes and manages cross-functional product development work groups. Anticipates resource needs, sets priorities, establishes accountabilities, defines roles/responsibilities and manages relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control.
• Interprets legislative, competitive and industry trends to recommend new products or product enhancements.
• Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
6+ years of related Medicare Advantage Product Development industry experience. Advanced communication/presentation skills.
In-depth understanding of the CMS regulatory environment impacting Medicare Advantage and Part D, and applicability to Medicare Group Retiree products. Experience leading cross functional project management initiatives.
BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.